- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can black beans rinse and drained
- 1 can corn rinse and drained
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel and chop potatoes into bite- sized pieces and top with olive oil, cumin, and chili powder. Roast for 10 minutes, then turn heat up to 425 degrees and continue to roast for 15-20 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove potatoes from onion, season with salt and pepper, and let cool.
- Meanwhile, pulse all ingredients from the avocado down in a food processor to make dressing.
- Top 1⁄4 of lettuce with a sprinkle or corn, black beans, sweet potato pieces, and a drizzle of the avocado dressing.